Welcome to Zapa!
More than just an industrial park, our Zapa Manufacturing Community is where companies go to reach their true potential in Mexico. Located in the heart of Saltillo, Coahuila, Zapa has all the infrastructure, services and amenities that you need to succeed. If you are thinking about setting up a manufacturing facility in the highly industrialized region of northeast Mexico and close to U.S.-Mexico border, there is no better place to launch, operate, and thrive.
Companies like yours agree that Zapa is a great place to be!
Saltillo is located in the southeastern part of the state of Coahuila. It lies 180 miles south of the U.S. border and has a population of about 930,000. The city is a mere 50 miles from Mexico’s industrial center, Monterrey, and permits prompt access to Houston, Texas, and seaports in Tampico, Tamaulipas. Its convenient location makes it central for distribution into U.S. and Mexican markets.
- Total Land Area: 45.2 hectares | 111.7 acres
- Buildable Land Area: 61,780 m² | 665,000 ft²
- Natural Gas Capacity: 4” line @ 300 PSI
- Electrical Power Capacity: 15 MVA | 15,000 kVA (with feeders)
- Fire Suppression Water Source: 343 m³ + 336 m³
- Security: Controlled Access and CCTV Live 24 X 7
- Connectivity: Fiber, DSL, and Broadband
- Amenities: Multi-use recreational field, medical center, technical training center, water treatment plant, and ATMs
A Turnkey Solution
Operating in our Zapa Manufacturing Community allows you to achieve higher efficiencies and productivity. Focus on your core competency – manufacturing – while we take care of the rest.
Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety
Maximize your commitment to employee health and safety – our team will liaise between your operation in Mexico and government environmental, health, and safety departments.
Why do companies choose the Zapa Manufacturing Community?
Set up your own, fully operational facility in as few as 30 days.
Avoid production interruptions by leveraging our infrastructure, services and know-how.
Scale your operation with ease by putting the burden of growth on us.
18 lots available - choose from standard construction or built-to-suit options.
If needed, existing building space can be subdivided into half-spaces.