What is a Manufacturing Community?
More than just an industrial park, a Manufacturing Community combines Class A Industrial Space, On-Site Support Services and a Legal Framework to provide companies like yours with a turnkey solution to launch, operate and thrive in Mexico.
Class A Industrial Space
The facilities that we provide and maintain for your production activities meet or exceed global standards to ensure that you have a reliable, safe and secure place to operate. Whether you are looking for 10,000 square feet, 300,000 square feet, or something in between, we have Move-in-Ready and Build-to-Suite options to meet your needs.
On-Site Support Services
Focus on what you do best, and we’ll do the rest! Let us handle your non-core competencies so that you can focus on productivity, efficiency and on-time delivery.
Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety
Maximize your commitment to employee health and safety – our team will liaise between your operation in Mexico and government environmental, health, and safety departments.
Operating in one of our Manufacturing Communities offers you the advantage of a legal framework that provides four years of income tax shelter benefits and permanent establishment protection.
What can Tetakawi Manufacturing Communities do for you?
- Quickly set up a factory in Mexico in as few as 30 days
- Employ your own manufacturing talent without all the risk
- Operate in a scalable, secure, class A manufacturing space
- Move your factory inputs and outputs seamlessly across the border
- Comply with all government regulations without burdens and distractions
- Leverage economies of scale to attain lower operating costs